Sunday, 15 May 2011

In My Mailbox (5)

Divergent by Victoria Roth
After months of anxiously awaiting the release of Divergent I finally cashed my latest paycheck and went down to Chapters to buy myself a copy! The girl on cash was really excited when she saw that I was purchasing it, and was quick to inform me about how much she loved reading it. I started reading it Saturday at work, and have found it extremely difficult to put down! In all likeliness I'll be posting a review of Divergent within the next couple of days!











The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
Ever since I finished reading the first novel in the Iron Fey series, The Iron King, I have anxiously been awaiting an opportunity to read the sequel. I picked up a copy of this book at the library, and will most likely begin devouring it as soon as I finish reading Divergent!














The False Princess by Eilis O'Neal
When I was at the library this week I also managed to pick up a copy of The False Princess. This book first interested me after I read an excellent review by someone else on Blogger (sorry I don't remember which blog!). It sounds like its a mixture of the Prince and the Pauper with The Goose Girl, so I'm excited to see what happens!

10 comments:

Mia said...

WOW!! You got great books this week. I too have The False Princess. Hope you have fun reading all of them. Here's mine- http://bookaholic5.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox-6.html
Mia

Loren Chase said...

I have The Iron King and The Iron Daughter but I have yet to read either! I forgot they were on my shelf! So thank you for reminding me;) I LOVE Divergent so far and I'm only about a quarter of the way through! So good! Great books!

~Loren

Chelsey said...

Ooooo Natalie! All of these look so great =) I really want to read the Iron King series because of you lol. And Divergent! I think we should still be living in the same city and start a book club haha.

Sasha said...

You won't be able to put down Divergent! It is SO good.

Here's my IMM: http://sashandem.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox-sash.html

Vy (Vy's Blog) said...

Oooo! Divergent sounds really great but I haven't had a chance to go get it yet. Hope you're enjoying your books!

Christy @TheReaderBee said...

Divergent!! I bought this last week, and still haven't started it yet. Gah! I can't wait. I really love the Iron Fey series. I hope you enjoy it! :)

Shoshanah said...

I've heard great things about both Divergent & The Iron Daughter. I haven't heard much about The False Princess, but based on its cover and your description it sounds like something I'd enjoy

Orchid said...

You are so lucky to have Divergent, it sounds so good.
The False Princess sounds good, I'll have to see if my library has a copy. :)

Happy reading (nice blog).

Orchid
The Haunting of Orchid Forsythia

A.J. said...

Glad you enjoyed Divergent! :)
I haven't read The Iron Daughter yet, but hope you like it as much as you did The Iron King. :D

Anti-Drug Reads said...

DIVERGENT WAS AMAZING! I hope you enjoy it too. Don't be a stranger; stop by my blog and say hi! I'm not sure if we're fellow followers, but I follow you!

Looking forward to hearing back from you,
Cory @ Anti-Drug Reads

Post a Comment