Sunday, 29 May 2011

In My Mailbox (7)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren :)

This was a pretty slow week for me in terms of getting any books. The only one I managed to pick up was Holly Black's White Cat, which I caved in and purchased at Chapters after discovering that my local library did not carry a copy. I've been dying to read this book for months now, and despite the fact that I was already reading The False Princess at the time, I started reading White Cat as soon as I got home! It was so good I finished reading it the next day! Needless to say it is an amazing book and well worth the $10.00 I paid for it! I'll be posting my review of White Cat sometime this week :)

8 comments:

Loren Chase said...

I feel like everyone bought White Cat this week lol! It's such a wonderful book! That I still need to write a review for lol... Happy reading! I can't wait to see what you think of The False Princess! ;)

~Loren
My IMM

Amanda said...

I haven't read anything by Holly Black...I so need to, everyone always says great things about her!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Happy you got a laugh out of How I Stole Johnny Depp's Alien Girlfriend. I still do every time I see it. LOL!

Amanda
Letters Inside Out

heavenisabookstore said...

Well, well doesn't White Cat sound intriguing? I haven't heard of this one yet. Thanks!

Mia said...

Sounds amazing. Not to mention the totally hot guy. Happy Reading. Here's mine-http://bookaholic5.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox-8.html
Mia

Vy (Vy's Blog) said...

Can't wait to read your review of White Cat. I loved that book and glad to hear you enjoyed it.

basma aal said...

I read white cat last year and it was so good. Hope you like it too.

Athena said...

Can't wait to see your review! I liked the book a lot, but was a bit confused at some points.

Silvia Soulez said...

I'm so excited to share this testimony on how i got my ex boyfriend back after a break up. I cant believe it! Dr .Goodluck your love spell casting really worked! My ex-boyfriend ( is now my boyfriend once again) sent me an SMS last Tuesday night, wanting us to get back together again...and here we are! Yes, we are back in each others arms once again. Everything is back to normal but this time our relationship is much more sweeter and much more serious and we are both committed to each other. I just want you guys to know how much I thank Dr .Goodluck! If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you., do not cry anymore, email him at: goodluck05spellcaster@gmail.com or Add him up on Whats-app: +2348138654465,you can also visit his website:http://goodluck05spellcaster.yolasite.com.

goodluck05spellcaster@gmail.com
whatsapp or call +2348138654465
http://goodluck05spellcaster.yolasite.com

Post a Comment