Saturday, 28 May 2011

Over 50 followers!?!


I can't seem to believe my eyes! Somewhere between Thursday and this afternoon my blog broke the 50 follower mark! When I first started Browsing Bookshelves only two short months ago I never expected to get over 3 followers, let alone 51! While I know that many bloggers out there have much more than 50 people following their blogs, I can't help but feel both excited and honoured for having so many wonderful individuals take the time to see what little old me has to say.

So, I guess the whole point of this short post is to say thank you to all of my fellow bloggers out there who have made the decision to follow me so far! I really appreciate all of your support and the encouraging comments that I receive on many of my postings! I know many bloggers do giveaways when they reach certain milestones such as this. At the moment, I don't have anything really worth doing a giveaway for, but when I do I will certainly post about it right away!

Love you all,

Natalie

10 comments:

Erika said...

I was the 51st! I found you through Lauren Oliver's post. Maybe other people are too? Your blog looks so pretty and down-to-earth. I really like that :D

Erika said...

And congrats!

Loren Chase said...

Congratulations! I love milestones like this! They always feel really good ;) Have a great weekend!

~Loren

Orchid said...

Awe, congrats on breaking 50 followers!!!!! You have a very nice blog. :)

Orchid
The Haunting of Orchid Forsythia

Bekka said...

Congrats! I'm happy to be part of the 50!

Honey said...

Yeahh! Congrats! Sending you some mad fellow Canadian blogger love <3

T.B. said...

Yay! Congrats on reaching 50 followers! So glad to be a part of your blog :)

My anxious life said...

Congrats!!!!!!! I love being part of your 50 followers!!!

Angie

Shirley said...

Congratulations! That is excellent for two months of blogging! Welcome to the blogging world of books!

Silvia Soulez said...

I'm so excited to share this testimony on how i got my ex boyfriend back after a break up. I cant believe it! Dr .Goodluck your love spell casting really worked! My ex-boyfriend ( is now my boyfriend once again) sent me an SMS last Tuesday night, wanting us to get back together again...and here we are! Yes, we are back in each others arms once again. Everything is back to normal but this time our relationship is much more sweeter and much more serious and we are both committed to each other. I just want you guys to know how much I thank Dr .Goodluck! If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you., do not cry anymore, email him at: goodluck05spellcaster@gmail.com or Add him up on Whats-app: +2348138654465,you can also visit his website:http://goodluck05spellcaster.yolasite.com.

goodluck05spellcaster@gmail.com
whatsapp or call +2348138654465
http://goodluck05spellcaster.yolasite.com

Post a Comment