Sunday, 26 June 2011

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren :)

Although I still have quite a few books sitting in my to be read pile at home, I stopped by the library to pick up a couple of my requests that had come in this week. I'm especially looking forward to reading The Iron Queen as I really enjoyed the first two books in the Iron Fey series! I haven't read the synopsis for this one yet....partly because I want to be suprised about what happens when I read it!













I've also been waiting for The Help to come in for me at my local library for months now! I am really excited about this book because the story itself sounds really good and I want to be able to read it before the movie adaptation comes out this summer! I've read some good reviews about this book, so I'm hoping that I won't be disappointed!

14 comments:

April X said...

Iron Queen is SOOOOOOOOO good, best in the series in my opinion :D I've been wanting to read The Help for a while now too, I hope it lives up to your expectations :) Happy reading!

kaye (paper reader) said...

I almost, almost bought The Help last week. I really need to, though, as I read about half a chapter and then had a hard time putting it down. And yay for The Iron Fey! I hope you like it!

AgnesPink said...

Wow The Iron Fey series seems so popular!!
I guess I should read it!

P.S- I love your blog header. It's totally pretty!
New follower :)

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

Huh, I'm gonna have to check out The Iron Fey series! I hope you enjoy your bookshelf this week! Here's My IMM if you get the chance to check it out! Happy reading!

-Jessica (Peace LOve Book)
New follower!!

Liz. R said...

I loved The Iron Queen! I warn you though, the ending will leave you wanting the next book immediately, but it's not out for aages. Happy reading!

Alison said...

Great set. I loved Iron Queen and The Help. I hope you do too.
My IMM

★Leila @ Within Pages said...

Ohhh I picked up the Iron Queen this week too! Great set!

★Leila

Yaseena said...

ooo The Help, I bought this last year and still haven't read it. I should though before the movie comes out in August. I've heard so many great things about it :)

Jenny said...

I still need to get to the Iron Fey series. I feel ashamed I haven't yet, oh well. My book club read The Help last year and I read it out loud to my sister. THAT was a challenge.

Tasha said...

Fab books this week. I love The Iron Fey series. Hope you enjoy them all! You can see what I got in my mailbox here.

The Book Angel said...

Great IMM this week! I really want both of these. Well, I've only read the first book in the Iron Fey series. But I loved it so I plan on getting both haha.

My IMM is here:
http://faybaysbooks.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

Iron Queen was an AMAZING book!! Once I started it I couldnt put it down!!

http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/

TG said...

Hi, I'm a new follower. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

I've also wanted to read The Help for months and yes, it must be read before the movie comes out. Hope it's as good as everybody says. Enjoy your reading!

Laci Crawford said...

Awesome In My Mailbox! Im a new follower! Happy Reading! Check out what is in my Mailbox!!!

http://lovepassionbooks.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment