Wednesday, 22 June 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: Midnight in Austenland


So I know this book doesn't come out until February 2012... but I'm just way too excited for it!!! I never imagined that Shannon Hale would consider writing a sequel to Austenland (which I adore!), so I am really curious to see what it will entail! There is no synopsis available online at the moment, and Shannon Hale has stated in her blog that she is still midway through the writing process of it right now. One of the biggest questions I'm wondering is if the story will involve new characters at the Austenland mansion, or the return of the main heroine from the first novel! The anticipation is killing me!!!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Whoohoo! This is why I love blogging. I find out about things I might not have till much later. I love Austenland. I'm so excited to find out she's writing another.

The Reading Geek said...

I have never heard of Austenland but now I am going to have to check it out.

kaye (paper reader) said...

What? Austenland? *goes to goodreads*

You always highlight fabulous books. I just added the first one to my TBR!

Ikhlas said...

Omg, I'm so excited to read this! I loved Austenland and will be rereading it to get pumped for this :)

Post a Comment