Monday, 18 July 2011

Just A Little Luck...

Soo I'm a sucker when it comes to happy stories....especially happy stories involving two people falling in love! My cousin showed me this video today and it made me so giddy that I just had to share it with you! It's so touching...I got a little teary eyed at moments (yes I'm a big sap!), but its just too cute! The video is of a marriage proposal and it is probably one of the most creative ones I've seen yet! I've placed the Youtube version below but a better quality version is available here at Vimeo. Enjoy and have a happy Monday! :)

2 comments:

Renu said...

Aww, love it! I'm also a sucker when it comes to happy/love stories, haha! :)

kaye (paper reader) said...

There's one I love but I can't find it, alas! Still, things like this make me all sorts of happy and goopy inside. I love it. :)

Post a Comment