The Goal of the award is to spotlight up and coming bloggers who currently have less than 200 followers. The rules of the award are:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have bloggity-blog fun!
The 5 blogs that I want to award are:
1. Alternate Readality: I have been in love with Jenny's blog from the moment I first read it! Her writing is always witty and fun, and she always comes up with amazing blogging topics which make me wish I had thought of them first! I am kind of shocked that she hasn't broke the 200 follower mark yet because she is just so wonderful, but I'm sure she will soon!
2. The Paper Reader: Paper Reader is one of those blogs that I just have to check everyday to see what new things she has posted about. We have pretty similar tastes in books so I usually turn to her blog when I'm in need of some good reading suggestions. Her reviews are always honest, so I know that if she says a book is good that I will definitely enjoy it!
3. Chelly Books: I will admit right away that Chelsey is an old high school friend of mine, but her blog is just so cute and fun that she totally deserves this award! In fact, it is because of her that I first got started on a book blog of my own! I love how Chelsey's writing is a mixture of books and stories about her life. She is currently working on a degree in publishing so I'm always jealous of her thrilling stories about meeting people who work at places like Simon & Schuster and Harlequinn Teen!
4. Book Chewer: The first thing that drew me to this blog was its name, which still makes me smile everytime I see it. Book Chewer is a great blog for those who love YA books as much as I do. Her reviews are always honest and straight to the point, and often sway my opinion when deciding what to read next!
5. Booklight Graveyard: This is a blog that I have just started recently to follow, but I am already in love with it! One of the reasons that I really respect this blog is because (as I've already said about pretty much every blog I've awarded), her reviews are honest and straightfoward. Her writing has alot of wit to it as well that sometimes even causes me to laugh out loud :)
So there it is! I hope you all take a moment to check out these blogs, for I'm sure that you will fall as deeply in love with them as I have! There are so many other blogs that I wanted to highlight, but I will save those for another time. Thank you again to TG for awarding me, and to all of my followers who continue to make book blogging so much fun!