Thursday, 8 September 2011

Artist Alley (2): Lauren Rowlands

Artist Alley is a weekly meme that I have started in order to highlight some of the fantastic artists and cartoonists that I have come across during either Fan Expo or my hours spent of browsing the internet!

One of the things I loved about Lauren Rowlands at Fan Expo was her use of popular culture in a lot of her cartoons and sketches. Maybe it's the nerd in me... but I can't help but giggle at all of the witty drawings she has come up with below. Lauren Rowlands has a blog right here on Blogger called Larn Draws (of which I am now a follower)... so if you like what you see go check it out for some more great cartoons!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

LOL! I love the laugh these give. My favorite it definitely the Zelda one but The Dark Knight is great too.

Kristan said...

HAHAHA these are hilarious. definitely love the harry potter one <3

kaye (paper reader) said...

I love the one with Link and Navi - that darned fairy! And the owl with the top hat. Perfect.

Post a Comment