Saturday, 8 October 2011

In My Mailbox!

So this was a pretty slow week for me bookwise. I only managed to pick up a copy of Claudia Gray's new novel, Fateful, from the library. Nevertheless, I'm pretty pumped about finally having a chance to read it! I've never read anything by Claudia Gray before, but I've heard only good things about her novels from other bloggers. Besides...werewolves on the Titanic? I'm intrigued to see how this tale will unfold! I'll be starting Fateful as soon as I finish reading Lola and the Boy Next Door... which realistically will be within the next 24 hours if I have any say about it!

PS. Stay tuned tomorrow for my Arc review of Cassandra Clare's upcoming novel Clockwork Prince! :)

11 comments:

Crystal (Book Snob) said...

I just got Fateful this week too! I'm going to see her on Thursday for the Dark Days of Supernatural! I'm so excited :) I hope you really love the book.

Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

TG said...

I haven't read anything by Claudia Gray, either. I know she has that Evernight? Everlife? series, but werewolves on the Titanic sounds great.

Kathy said...

Oooh Fateful is really good. Also, so excited to hear more about Clockwork Prince (and so jealous you've read it already). Happy reading.

Giselle said...

This sounds like a great read I'm looking forward to reading it as well.

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

i'd love to read this!

The Library Owl said...

Fateful looks like an interesting book! I hope you enjoy it as well as Lola :)

Kristan said...

I had a slow week too. Only two books for me. But Fateful looks really good and I love the cover. Haven't picked it up myself yet, so I'll be looking out for your review to see what you think of it!
My IMM


Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

Hafsah said...

I should be getting a copy of Fateful pretty soon - it sounds unique!

Stop by my IMM

Jaskirat@SeeitORreadit said...

The Clockwork Prince sounds great! I'm really looking forward to you're review. New Follower!

Check out my IMM:
http://seeitorreadit.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-2.html

Jacquelynne said...

I look forward to your review of Fateful! :) It looks different and I've never heard of it before either. Yay for something new though!! :)

Angelica Joy said...

I've also got Fateful in this week's "IMM"...it seems Fateful is grazing through a fair few mailboxes this week :D

Post a Comment