Monday, 28 November 2011

Clockwork Prince Book Trailer Released!!!



I'm sure many of you are fans of Cassandra Clare's popular Infernal Devices series (I know I am!), so I thought you might be excited to know that the official Clockwork Prince trailer has been released! Ahhhhh!!!! It's only available here on the Entertainment Weekly website for now...but I'm sure that it will be uploaded to Youtube soon enough! As far as book trailers go I was pretty impressed with this one. It had a cinematic feel to it unlike the typical cheesy book trailers out there. Are you excited for the release of Clockwork Prince? What do you think of the trailer?? 

1 comments:

Jenny said...

K, I haven't read the first one so I have no idea what's going on but it look interesting! And I can feel your excitement.

Post a Comment