Friday, 4 November 2011

Follow Friday: Picture Time!

Q: Today’s Question is something new, an activity. We want to see what you look like! Take a pic with you and your current read! Too shy? Boo! Just post a fun pic you want to share.



So here is a picture of little old me with my current read, Devon Monk's Dead Iron! Yay! It's all about Steampunk, werewolves, and other supernatural beings! I just started it last night before I went to sleep and it's pretty good so far! Extra bonus is that the main guy on the cover is pretty yummy, hence the fact that I'm giving the book a kiss in one of the pictures. In the background is my room where I'm currently living while I'm away at school. I seriously love this bedroom better than my one at home, even despite the fact that it is smaller and colder. So yah, this is me! :)

18 comments:

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

Haha nice collage of pics. The book looks great! I love werewolves :)

Here's my FF!

Aimee said...

Fun pictures! I hope you enjoy reading your book. Pretty sure you will, by the looks of it! I;m an old follower. Happy Friday.

Aimee
http://gettingyourreadonaimeebrown.blogspot.com

Giselle said...

Hahaha. I love your pictures!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Lah @ Lazy Girl Reads said...

HA!!!! Great pics!

xo,
Lah @ LazyGirl Reads

Trish said...

LOL! nice pics!!

Trish - My Friday Memes

Amy said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by.

Great picture. Cartoon strip styleeee.

Old follower :)

Amy@Adumbrations

Rea said...

Hi there! new follower.

I love your pics, they're so much fun! Dead Iron's on my TBR, I'm loving the steampunk genre right now.

You can find my FF here.

My anxious life said...

This is fun!!! I love your pics! About to take mine!!

Angie

Emma Michaels said...

Happy follow Friday! I am a follower.

Sincerely,
Emma Michaels
http://OurBooksOurVoice.Blogspot.com
I am hosting a giveaway today and would love it if you would enter!

Roxy said...

Nice pictures! Yours are so fun! Is Dead Iron good? I hope it is!
My Follow Friday
♥ Roxy @ Keeping Up With Roxy's Books

Amie@Mom Reads My Books! said...

Love the pictures! New follower! My FF: Mom Reads My Books

Rowena said...

Great looking blog, new follower here and your pictures are too cute. Happy reading!

Jennifer L. Bielman said...

Love the pics. New follower. My FF: http://readingandwritingurbanfantasy.blogspot.com/

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. Cute photos! I should read more steampunk. I like what I've read.
My Hop

Kristina said...

Cute picture!


Hope you are having a great weekend!

Kristina
Ladybug Storytime

New follower :)

Lisa (aka) French said...

Hello fellow Canadian! I am a new follower and new to the book world, living in the states now! Cool pics!

Karen @ Book Light Graveyard said...

I would be kissing the book too, haha. Great pictures! Thanks for stopping by!

Sherre said...

Cool Pics! Thanks for stopping by my blog

Post a Comment