Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Top Ten Books I Had Strong Emotions Over

Whether they make you laugh hysterically or cry buckets of tears, books often play with the readers emotions. I usually have very strong emotions when I get caught up in a good book because I become so invested in the plot and characters. To try and keep it even I've selected five books that made me cry, and five that I found uncontrollably funny....

Five Books that Made Me Cry




Five Books that Made Me Laugh Hysterically

 




 

5 comments:

jesspoole said...

LOVE georgia nicholson, those books made my list too!

Jenny said...

Of the books that made you cry I've only read The Lovely Bones...how sad is that?

I laughed so hard in the first Georgia Nicholson book, especially at the hair part. Oh man! Good times.

nea barabea said...

It's been years since I read Anne Frank. But yeah, this book was quite sad. Especially the end. I haven't seen it coming! No happy ending :(

KThomas5 said...

omg Anne Frank. ALWAYS makes me cry and The Lovely Bones is such a great story!

TG said...

I've taught the Lovely Bones to 16 year olds and even they definitely feel the impact of those first few chapters. Very emotional. Anne Frank still upsets me every time I read it. On a happier note, I remember laughing and laughing through Bridget Jones. Such a funny book.

Post a Comment