Wednesday, 16 November 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: A Temptation of Angels


When her parents are murdered before her eyes, sixteen-year-old Helen Cartwright finds herself launched into an underground London where a mysterious organization called the Dictata controls the balance of good and evil. Helen learns that she is one of three remaining angelic descendants charged with protecting the world's past, present, and future. Unbeknownst to her, she has been trained her whole life to accept this responsibility. Now, as she finds herself torn between the angelic brothers protecting her and the devastatingly handsome childhood friend who wants to destroy her, she must prepare to be brave, to be hunted, and above all to be strong, because temptation will be hard to resist, even for an angel.
 
I think this book sounds amazing! I've been meaning to read an angel inspired novel for a while, but  none of them have really caught my eye until now. I'm wondering how the whole protecting of the past, present and future will be worked out in the plotline. Plus, I love the potential love triangle (or square?) going on, especially considering that it involves angelic brothers! A Temptation of Angels won't be published until March 2012, but I am already anxiously looking forward to it! 


6 comments:

Natalia Belikov @ Dazzling Reads said...

Oh good lord yes yes!! I cant wait for more angel books!! I love angels!!!!!!!!


have a great day! ^.^

My WoW
MY WOW

Happy reading!
Dazzling Reads

Jenny said...

Hmmm, this one does sound interesting. I'm so wary of Angel books. I've yet to find one I liked.

Megan Swicegood said...

This does sound good. So far most of the angel books have fallen flat for me, which I've been disappointed with, but this one has potential.
Megan @ Read It, See It

Chrissie @ Once Upon a Series said...

I've read quite a few angel books recently so this book sounds like one I would really enjoy :)

Lady Reader said...

Nice choice! I've heard a lot of folks excited about this one. Maybe I need to look into some more, eh?

Thanks for the heads up and Have a great week!

Amy at Lady Reader's Bookstuff

Samual said...

I LOVE the cover! It's very pretty!!! The book sounds very interesting!!! Excellent choice! :) Thank you for sharing!

New follower.

Sorry for the late visit.

Sam
Books For All Seasons

Post a Comment