Friday, 13 January 2012

Book Fetish: Volume 2

It's time for another round of bookish things that I am currently drooling over! If you're as involved in the book world as I am then you may have already seen these items before (for which I apologize). Otherwise I hope you find them as fascinating and covet worthy as I have!

Out of Print Clothing - Book Shirts!
As soon as I stumbled across this website I was officially in love! Outofprintclothing.com sells t-shirts, tote bags, coasters, and journals all based on the covers of some of the world's most classic books! Some of the t-shirts, like this Wuthering Heights one ($28.00), are definitely going on my birthday wish list!


Dumbledore Light Switch Cover
I love quotes, especially quotes that come from some of my favourite books! You can probably imagine my excitement then when I found this classic quote from Dumbledore imprinted on a light switch cover from Etsy! "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light." The designer also allows buyers to select the colour of the cover using a Bertie Botts colour guide! For only $9.99 this could be the perfect gift for the Harry Potter fan on your list!



Chapter Quote Infinity Scarf
This scarf has been floating around twitter and tumblr a lot lately so I'm sure many of you have already seen it. Since I am MADLY in love with it though I just had to share it anyways! Available on Etsy, this silk scarf can come with one of the chapters from your favourite book printed on it! My personal favourite is the Chapter 60 scarf from Jane Austen's novel Pride and Prejudice. I'm on the waiting list for this scarf so hopefully I'll be showing it off to you all soon in one of my IMM vlog videos!

5 comments:

Jacquelynne said...

Wow! Great items on this Volume Natalie!! I am so inlove with that cover switch and the scarf!! I can see why you're drooling over it all :)

Lan said...

Gosh I am completely in love with that scarf. It's a shame the store isn't taking custom orders anymore :( Am really enjoying these posts! Keep it up!

Jenny said...

Fun stuff! I hope to see you modeling the shirt and scarf soon. ;)

The Crazy Bookworm said...

Aren't these awesome! We sell them at the bookstore I manage. So needless to say my paychecks are spent before I even see them!

Ikhlas said...

Love the light cover...so cute!

Post a Comment