Sunday, 29 January 2012

Book Fetish: Volume 3

Time for another round of amazing bookish gifts for people who love to read! As you'll probably notice, the majority of the items that I'm posting about have been coming from Etsy, and today is no exception! I'm starting to wonder if I should rename this meme Etsy Finds (or something like that)! Anyways, without further ado, here are the items that I'm drooling over this week!

Book Purse


How gorgeous is this book purse!?!? Although I feel somewhat sorry for the actual book it was made out of (assuming that they had to rip out all of the pages to make this). Nevertheless, I think this purse from NovelCreations is super cute! Other book purses include Alice in Wonderland, Dracula, and The Chronicles of Narnia. At $45.00, they are pretty much the same price that one would spend on a regular purse, but these have the added bonus of being unique! 

Book Birdhouse

I LOVE birdhouses. My dad and I use to make one together every summer. So, when I stumbled across this book birdhouse I got pretty excited! Repagination takes old classic books and uses the cover as a roof, and pages from the text to decorate the sides. Although this isn't something I would necessarily spend $35.00 on (as I would be scared it would get ruined pretty quickly from bad weather), I think I might try to make one myself once the weather gets warmer! 

Save The Date Bookmarks


While I'm not getting married anytime soon (that usually requires getting engaged first right?), when I do these Save The Date bookmarks will definitely be on my list of things to get! As the majority of the people in my family are readers it would be perfect! Plus, I think it would be kind of unique to give out a bookmark compared to a simple note in the mail! Thoughts?

6 comments:

Chrissie (Once Upon a Series) said...

Oh, that book purse is absolutely gorgeous! The save the date cards are pretty too but no good for me. I'm already married AND I'm the only reader in my family ;)

Bailey said...

Oh I love that book purse!! That bird house is real cute as well. :)

Chelsey said...

These are all so cute! Don't know if I've already said it but I love the Book Fetish meme! Love the Save the Date bookmarks. I seriously hope this is what happens when you get married ;).

Ikhlas said...

Love the bookmarks...super cute!!

Jeanz said...

Wow I love the book bag! how different! Just looked at the link of where to buy them and all I keep saying is oh wow oh gorgeous oh wow so cute etc etc

Shoshanah said...

I thought about the idea of using bookmarks. But my fear was that people would stick them in a book and forget about them. So inside I decided to go with magnets.

Post a Comment