Tuesday, 10 January 2012

The Fault in Our Stars is Here!!


That's right everyone! John Green's newest release, The Fault in Our Stars, is on bookshelves now! So what are you doing still sitting here in front of your computer? Get up and go to your nearest bookstore and pick up a copy now!!! The story revolves around Hazel, a young girl who is diagnosed with cancer at the age of 12. Now 16, Hazel has miraculously lived longer than any of her doctors possibly imagined. When Hazel is matched with the drop dead gorgeous Augustus at a cancer kid support group the two hit it off and begin to redefine what it means to live and die.

Sadly my pre-ordered copy of The Fault in Our Stars has yet to arrive in my mailbox (I thought that was the whole point of pre-orders?). As I wallowed in my self pity this afternoon I stumbled across John's newest vlog video where he answers questions about The Fault in Our Stars for poor readers like myself who are still waiting for their books. As always John's video is hilarious and frantic, and was a great source of consolation! I've included it below so check it out if you are interested!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I guess I need to get my hands on this. ;)

Chelsey said...

I think this video officially made my morning. I want to read him even more now lol. I hope your copy comes today!

Post a Comment