Saturday, 7 January 2012

Kindle Users Get Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side for Free!

Do you have a Kindle? Looking for a great new book to read? Then today is your lucky day! Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey is currently free to download on the Amazon website for Kindle users! Just click here to get to the page and let the reading begin! Although I personally haven't had a chance to read this series yet I have read TONS of reviews from other bloggers who have all loved it! The story revolves around a high school girl named Jessica who discovers that she is a Romanian vampire princess by birth when a hot new exchange named Lucius shows up at her school. Jessica is then faced with the challenge of stopping a global vampire war, saving Lucius' soul from damnation, and getting rid of her biggest rival, all while learning how to become the perfect vampire princess.

Have you read Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side before? If yes, did you like it? For those of you who haven't yet read the book, do you plan on downloading it?

3 comments:

Bekka said...

I got it for free on the Nook about a week ago! I'm not sure if it's still free but it's worth a look.

TG said...

Thanks for this tip, Natalie! I've had my eye on reading this book for ages so this is my lucky day!

Jenny said...

Done and done! Thanks, Natalie.

Post a Comment