Tuesday, 20 March 2012

B*tches in Bookshops!

I'm always one for a great bookish parody, and when I first stumbled across "B*tches in Bookshops" I fell immediately in love! Using the music from Jay Z and Kanye West's song "N*ggas in Paris," the lyrics of the song reflect the deep obsession with reading that all of us book lovers have! From mentions of Goodreads to the Strand bookstore, this song is jam packed full of bookish goodness! Some of my favourite lyrics include, "Read so hard librarians tryin'ta fine me" and "You use a Kindle? I carry spines. 
Supporting bookshops like a bra, Calvin Klein." I can definitely see "B*tches in Bookshops" blowing up like the ever popular "Joy of Books" video that went viral two months ago. Haven't seen B*tches in Bookshops" yet? Check out the video below and let me know what you think


5 comments:

Chrissie (Once Upon a Series) said...

That is just amazing! Love it :)

Jenny said...

I haven't seen the original song but I can tell this one is better. ;)

Natalie said...

Glad you guys liked it! I have briefly heard the original song....but this one is much better!

Hannah said...

Natalie this is amazing!!! I love it!! So true though, especially bout the kindle!!

Christa @ Hooked on Books said...

Love this song! I must have listened to it a hundred times the day it came out. Hilarious and catchy!

Post a Comment