Tuesday, 10 April 2012

The Lizzie Bennet Diaries...

Gah! I'm so sorry that I've gone MIA over the past 5 days! I went home for Easter weekend on Thursday...only to discover that I had forgotten my laptop at my student house...Epic fail! So much for getting a lot of blogging done over the weekend! Now that I'm all finished my assignments for school though, I'm hoping to get caught up on my book reviews too! Over the past two weeks I've finished The Virgin Cure, Touch, City of Ashes, and The Traitor's Wife, and I have yet to post a review about any of them! Definitely by tomorrow I should at least have my review for The Virgin Cure up on the blog! Until then, sit back, relax, and enjoy this AMAZING youtube video that any Austen fan should fall in love with!

The Lizze Bennet Diaries is basically a youtube channel that is dedicated to providing a modern retelling of Pride and Prejudice! Sweet right!? And for those of you out there who are nerdfighters, you'll be happy to know that it is being executively produced by Hank Green! Yay Hank! (For those of you who don't know who Hank Green is...he is author John Green's brother) Being the Austen lover that I am the first instalment definitely made me chuckle! What do you guys think? PS. Shout out to my friend Sabina! Thanks for showing me this video!!!


4 comments:

Ikhlas said...

Hhahaa this is awesome! I love everything Austen :D

Hope you had a good long weekend, and can't wait for your reviews!

Jenny said...

LOL! Pride and Prejudice just never gets old, does it? I haven't seen these before. I'll have to check them out now.

I'm anxious to hear your thoughts on Touch so hurry and write those reviews. ;)

Chelsey said...

You officially have me obsessed with this lol. I go and watch the new videos every day they are posted. So much fun =)!

Rachelia (Bookish Comforts) said...

I discovered the Lizzie Bennet Diaries through Hank's vlog, and I love them - they are so hilarious, and the actors are great. I hope we actually get to see Darcy though, hehe.

Post a Comment