Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Cutest Marriage Proposal Ever!

I know! I haven't blogged in over a week now!!! I promise to be back on schedule by the end of the week! Homework/family events/beautiful weather have kind have been keeping me distracted and made my blog fall to the wayside. Right now I'm halfway through The Reckoning by Alma Katsu though and loving it! Hopefully I'll finish it and have my review up sometime this weekend!

On a completely unrelated topic, I need to make a small confession...I have a slight obsession with proposal videos on youtube! What can I say....I'm a hopeless romantic! When this new one popped up on my radar yesterday I couldn't keep the smile off of my face! It has to be the CUTEST marriage proposal I have ever seen! If you are a big sap like me then check it out below. I guarantee it will make your day a little bit brighter!


4 comments:

P.E. said...

That is so freaking cute and romantic! AWW! Thanks for sharing!

Jenny said...

That was so cute! Dang now I'm all teary eyed!

Steph: Short and Sweet said...

wow that's so amazingly cute! Totally showing this to my bf lol

Anonymous said...

nice posting.. thanks for sharing..

Post a Comment