Thursday, 28 June 2012

Drool Worthy Movie Trailers

Ugh. Today is just one of those days where instead of doing my homework like a good grad student, I'm wasting time away procrastinating. One good thing has come out of this distraction though...I now have an even bigger list of movies that I am DYING to see! That's right...I've been spending the past hour watching movie trailers. I can't help it! I'm just as much of a movie junkie as I am a book addict! So, being the evil person that I am I've included some of my favourite upcoming movie trailers below so that you can revel in the joys of procrastination along with me! Enjoy!


Am I the only one who thinks that the trailer for Epic seems like a rip off of Fern Gully and Avatar? And that the male protagonist holds a pretty close resemblance to Flynn Ryder from Tangled? Nevertheless I'm in love with this trailer. It's so pretty! Even if this movie is a Fern Gully/Avatar mash up I'll probably be seeing it in theatres....


Ever since I saw E.T. as a kid I've been TERRIFIED of aliens, yet I strangely want to see The Watch. I think its partly due to my love of Richard Aoyade from the BBC series I.T. Crowd. He is just pure awesomeness! Hopefully this isn't the kind of movie where all the funny parts are in the trailer....


Les Miserables is hands down my all time favourite musicial!!! Although I'm not yet convinced that some of these actors will be able to pull of the beauty and power of the songs, I'm hopeful that it will still be an amazing adaptation. I'll definitely be in line opening night for this one! 

A movie about video games? Yes please! I LOVE the fact that Wreck It includes some of gamings best villains in it like Bowser from Mario and Dr. Eggman from Sonic. Watching this trailer definitely made me reminisce about my childhood and have a sudden craving to play some video games! 

So what do you guys think? Are you planning on seeing any of these movies when they come out? Do you have any favourite trailers for upcoming movies that I haven't include above? If yes, share the link below! 


4 comments:

Jenny said...

K, I'm totally seeing Epic based solely on the snail! Hee hee!

I'm excited for the others as well. I love just watching trailers for upcoming movies.

westcoastsoul said...

I totally want to see Wreck It Ralph, and am soooo excited for Lies Miz!

Shoshanah said...

I can't wait to see Les Miserables! I thought the trailer was awesome, so hopefully the actual movie will live up to my expectations.

Sarah McDonald said...

Have you seen the trailer yet for The Great Gatsby??? GIVE ME CHILLS! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rARN6agiW7o

Post a Comment