Thursday, 21 June 2012

I have an addiction....

....to Tumblr and Pintrest! I'm sure many of you are suffering from this ailment along with me! There are just so many cool pictures and items on the Internet!! If you have liked my blog facebook page then you've probably already seen some of the images that I've been posting over the past few weeks, but I thought that I would share a couple of my favourites with you!





Do you have any favourite tumblr or pintrest accounts that you like to follow? Want some more awesome book related pictures? Like my Facebook page or follow me on tumblr! 

5 comments:

Melissa (Books and Things) said...

LOL! I hadn't seen the Spidey one! Love it!

Lan said...

These are great! I especially love the first one!

Jenny said...

Ha ha! Spiderman!

My anxious life said...

You found some good ones... think I will pin them!!

Angie

Angela's Anxious Life

Mel - Thedailyprophecy. said...

I'm also a huge fan of Tumblr and lately, I made an account on weheartit.com. I believe it's similar to pinterest and I really like it :D

Post a Comment