Sunday, 1 July 2012

Just wanted to say....

...Happy Canada Day to all of my fellow Canucks out there! Hope you are enjoying the amazing weather in the backyard or somewhere up north with your family and friends! I'll be heading over to our annual family BBQ in about half an hour to begin my celebrating! I would write a nice eloquent post about everything I love about Canada...but I think Classified's song pretty much sums it up! If you haven't heard it by now (then you must not be a Canadian under the age of 30) you should check it out below! I love his nod to the old Canadian Heritage commercials from back in the 90s in his music video! Those were my favourite commercials growing up! In fact, I'll include one of my old Canadian Heritage Minute commercials below too!



3 comments:

Evie said...

Happy Canada Day, sweetie! :) Have a wonderful time with your family and friends, eh?? ;D

Jenny said...

Have fun with your family. I swear one of these days I'm just going to get in my car and drive up to Canada. I hate that I've never been there.

Ikhlas said...

Hahaha I love those 'heritage moment' clips on tv!

Post a Comment